Monday, March 1, 2010

Dentist

Momma took me to the dentist today. My adult teeth are growing in all crooked and we needed to get them checked out. It's also been awhile since I went to the dentist so it was time for me to go. It was an ok trip. I was good and the dentist gave me a toy and a sticker because I was so well behaved. I also got a new tooth brush. I like tooth brushes, I collect them. The dentist says I have 3 holes in my teeth. I'm going to get 2 crowns (which is weird because I thought crowns go on heads) and a filling. I'm a little unsure of all this but mom assures me it'll all be ok.

I got to be late to school because of the dentist. That part was pretty cool. I wanted to be so late that I missed lunch so I could eat at home. I made it to school in time for lunch. I hate eating school lunches. I want to be a packer. Mom and dad say no. Sometimes mom and dad are no fun.

It was a good day.

Mom bought me yogurt and string cheese. And little packages of mini blueberry muffins.

Yep, a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment