Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Ambulance and the Pontoon and the Firetruck

I was watching Spider-man. It was awesome.

And I was making a house and a city with LEGOs. And I had some of my little cars. And I was playing with my air force and my army with my cars and with my toy airplanes with the books. I was playing with those and it was awesome.

And there were a lot of crashes with my cars. I was pretending they were meteors. And one of my pontoon fire planes, it put out the fire. And some of my toy fire trucks, the big ones, the ambulance and the fire truck, they make fire engine sounds. The ambulance, the little door opens up. The little gear doesn't come off but you can pretend. And the little black thing opens the back door. And the firetruck, the ladder can go in and up. And it can go up and down. That can make fire sounds. The ambulance and firetruck can open up. The doors on each side. And then the pontoon, the ambulance and the firetruck, they put out the fire.

And that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment