Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Grandpa leaving

I am so sad because my grandpa left a couple days ago ever since I felt like my family got shorter. I  fell like I'm never going to see him again until this fall when I start  school for third grade.

I remember all the times he took me to the park and MC Donald's. at the park he pushed me on the swing a couple of times at the park that we lived very close to our house 
He was such a good grandpa. He moved in when I was six.  

I always played games with him. I played sorry once. I also played uno with him.

I remember when he stoped  making us breakfast so I had to make us breakfast.the best thing that he made for me was  a root beer float.

I remember when he gave me a soccer ball for my birthday and I still got it. I remember when he moved in with  us when we were at are old house. I remember when I gave him a card when he left to go camping for the summer.



 I wish i can play some games with me if I see him again


And i really want to play monopoly when I see him again. 


H was such a good grandpa I wish I could see him again if I can.
 .


1 comment:

  1. this acuately happened
    a while ago but i just posted it. enjoy

    ReplyDelete